Are you getting bore with old ringtone so change it-
Are you tired of the old ringtones that came with your Android phone? Now you can turn your voice or music file into a custom ringtone.
As long as you have the music or sound file, you can use an app on your Android phone to create a ringtone from any music files stored on the mobile.
ways to change the ringtone in android phone
- Go to your setting option on the phone.
- Select the option of Sound and Notification.
- Touch on the option of Ringtone or Phone ringtone. This will open the list of music file in your mobile.
- Select the ringtone and take preview of it.
- Then select the OK button.
- Your ringtone will be changed.
Make your own ringtone
There are so many apps which help you to make your own ringtone. From this you will cut the sound as you want and make ringtone. For this-
- Install the MP3 cutter and ringtone maker app from Google play store.
- From this app you can record you voice and make it ringtone of your mobile.
- This app supports so many formats along with MP3.
- Open this app.
- It will give you three options. From first option you can make ringtone of a music file of your phone by cutting it.
- From second option you can record your voice and make it ringtone of your phone.
- From third option you can see all the ringtone which you made.
- When you use first option you will see two pin on the box. First pin should be pointed on the starting and second pin should be pointed on the end.
- Then save you ringtone.
Make ringtone for personal contact
- Open contact of your phone.
- Select that contact for which you want to make special ringtone.
- Select the edit option. This option looks like a pencil icon.
- Select the ringtone.
- Sometimes you have to save the contact in phone memory for making the special ringtone on it.
That is how you can change and make the ringtone on your mobile phone.