Recover of lost notification-
Android notifications menu sometimes fills up so fast it is easy to close it without properly check it. Here we show you how to recover lost notifications on your Android smartphone device by finding the Android notification history.
How to recover of lost notification-
- Firstly long-tap an empty space on your smartphone home screen.
- Then tap the Widgets.
- Swipe left until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
- Long-tap the widget until your home screens appear, then drag it to a home screen of your choice.
- In the Settings shortcut menu that you see scroll down and tap Notification log.
- A Notification log shortcut will you see on your home screen. Just tap this, and you will have access to your notification history.
- You see the Notification log widget on your home screen select to see your deleted notifications.
All these tips are help to recover of lost notification on your android smartphone. It is very easy and simple way to recover your lost notification.