How to make PAN Card Online – Step By Step 2018
Steps to Apply New PAN Card Online Application:
2. Fill the form carefully and press Submit button.
3. A new page will open for thanking you for successful registration with a Token no. At the bottom you will see a button “Continue with PAN Application Form”. Press button.
4. In this new page you need to fill your Aadhaar No., Name as per Aadhaar, Gender, and Details of Parents. Then press ‘Next’ button.
5. In next page you will be asked about you’re your income and address. Check mark the appropriate box and enter your address and press the ‘Next’ button.
6. In this page AO code will be asked. Check mark on ‘Indian Citizens’ option, Select State and City. Choose AO code and press ‘Next’ button.
7. In this page you need to fill your documents detail to be submitted. Select the documents from you are submitting. Fill ‘Place’ in declaration and press ‘Submit’ button. Upload your passport size photo, signature and supporting document.
8. Now you will see the complte form details which you have filled so far yet. Check it press ‘Edit’ if any correction is required or press ‘Proceed’ Button.
9. Select ‘Mode of payment’ and press ‘Proceed to Payment’.
10. Once the process completed and verified by the Government officials, your Pan will be printed and Dispatched to your registered address. Usually it takes a week to get PAN number and 15- 20 days to be delivered at your address.
Question 1. Can an NRI have a PAN card?
Answer: Yes, NRI can have a PAN card, but it is required only if he/she has a taxable income in India.
Question 2. What is AO Code in PAN card online application?
Answer: AO Code is a combination of Area Code, AO Type, Range Code and AO Number.
Question 3. How can I make a new PAN card online?
Answer: Follow the instructions mentioned above in the article.
Question 4. What documents are required for name change in PAN card online?
Answer: Address proof, Photo ID proof and DoB proof are required for name change in PAN card online. Aadhaar card, passport, voter id card, driving licence, etc. can be attached for the photo ID proof and address proof.
Question 5. What documents are required for PAN card after marriage?
Answer: Marriage certificate and wedding invitation, publication of name change in official gazette and/or certificate issued by a gazatted officer are the additional document that are required for applying PAN card online.