Why is it to create backup of WhatsApp message?
Sometimes we delete whatsapp message by default and don’t know how to create backup of whatsapp messages. So here we are going to tell you how to create backup of whatsapp message and how to restore it.
Ways to create backup of WhatsApp message-
- Firstly, update your whatsapp.
- If Whatsapp is already updated then open it and select the Menu button.
- Then select the setting option.
- Then select the chat and call option.
- Select the chat backup option.
- Your file will be saved in SD Card/whatsapp/database folder name as msgstore.db.crypt7.
If you want to get back your message then uninstall the whatsapp and find the old backup file stored as msg-yyyy-mm-dd.1.crypt7 and rename it as msg.store.crypt7 .
Then install your whatsapp again and when you verify your number you will get a message of backup. When you select the restore option you will get your old message conversation.