What is ZIP and RAR file?
A ZIP file can hold a large number of small files. ZIP files are data containers. They store one or several files in the compressed form. The main advantage of ZIP format is its popularity.
ZIP file format was developed a long time ago. But many important are missing in ZIP. RAR archives usually provide a higher compression ratio than ZIP file format. RAR is the native format of WinRAR archiver.
How to open RAR file in computer or laptop?
Opening zip files is easy on computer and laptop. Follow these steps to open RAR files-
- First, install the 7-ZIP software in your computer.
- Find that RAR file which you want to open and press the right button of your mouse.
- Now you got some option. Select the 7-ZIP.
- Then select the extract file option.
- Then select that folder where you want to save the file.
If you select the extract here option then your file will be saved on that place from where you selected.
How to open RAR file in android mobile?
- First, type WinRAR in the Google Play store and install the RAR app inn your phone.
- After that, find that folder which you want to unzip.
- Touch for 2 second on that folder and you will get some option.
Then select the extract here option and it will ask you for the location where you want to save the file. Extract that file.
- Then open that folder which you selected.
- Now you can open your file.
How to open RAR file online?
Open that site on the browser which gives you the facility to open RAR file online. Just like online archive. When you open that site it will give you three options-
Select archive– This option helps you to find that file which you want to open.
Extracting– This option tells you that your work is in progress.
Your files– This option show you the file. You can see your files here.
That is how you can see RAR and ZIP file in your android mobile and computer