Camera is Not Working In the Mobile
Nowadays everybody wants to buy a mobile with camera because camera capture the all good, bad moment. We want to save all the memory in mobile and it is possible with camera.
But sometimes our camera show the camera failed message. This message display when the cache or data are not cleaned. May be another problem effects the camera for this problem. So to get rid from this problem here many methods are given to you.
Easy Ways to Fix the Camera Failed Error Message
Method 1. Firstly restart your phone once. May be this is helpful for removing camera failed error message. Hold the power button and restart your phone.
Method 2. Clear the data and cache.
- Go to your setting.
- Select the application manager or apps option.
- Find and select the camera app.
- Touch on the force stop option.
- Then select the clear data and clear cache option.
Method 3. Use the wipe cache partition. For this-
- Switch off your phone.
- Press the home button, power button or volume up button together.
- You will see the android system recovery screen.
- Go to the wipe cache partition option with the help of volume down button and select it with the power button.
- Then turn on the mobile and check your camera.
Method 4. Keep your phone on safe mode.
Method 5. Move the photos of your memory card in a separate place and remove the memory card from the phone and then check your camera. If it is running then the problem is in your memory card not on camera.
Method 6. If all these methods are not working then the last thing is to do is reset your phone. but before doing it take the backup of your mobile phone. For this-
- Go to the setting.
- Select the backup and reset option.
- Select the factory data reset option.
- Then select the reset device option.
From these methods you can solve the problem of your mobile.