Window 10 blue screen problem
Blue screen error or stop error is also known as Blue screen of death(BSOD).This error is a common issue of those persons who have AMD graphics card in their laptop and P.C.
when booting windows 10 fully till reaching the desktop screen the screen get start saying “your P.C ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.” within few minutes.
Now the issue which is causing blue screen problem is AMD graphics driver AMD catalyst control center. So we have to update these drivers and fix the BSOD (blue screen of death) issue.
How to fix BSOD (blue screen of death) in windows 10-
So here are some solutions which can help for fixing blue screen problem-
- When login into your system, the moment when desktop appears,
- Press window key+S
- Type device manager
- While booting, nearly 30 seconds when BSOD appears again you need to be quick and immediately go to display driver and open it
- And then press the right side button of a mouse on AMD graphics card and disable the driver.
- Now update the driver for same.
From this solution you should not get BSOD again
If you are not able to reach device manager or not disable the AMD process so we have one more solution for fixing BSOD (blue screen of death) problem
- When you get blue screen of death problem, just close the P.C from power button, press it continuously till it gets switched off
- When windows logo appear in boot process turn on and off using power button and repeat this 3-4 times, until windows shows you various recovery options.
- And then choose the option which gets you in a safe mode, for safe mode you need to find “advance option” and then select for the “never failure mode”.
- When in safe mode press window key + X and choose device manager now uninstall the driver of AMD graphics card in “display adapters”
- And then restart your laptop or P.C and install the driver the AMD website.
Now for sure blue screen problem get resolved