How to back up Windows 10
Backup are an essential part for computer. It protect your important files with the back-up features. It has a number of features built into it that allow you to perform both simple file backups and more comprehensive system backups.
Backups have two distinct purposes. The primary purpose is to recover data after its loss and the secondary purpose of backups is to recover data from an earlier time.
Ways to backup Window 10
- Start button- Select the start button from your PC
- Setting– Then select setting
- Update and security– Then select update and security.
- Select backup– Then select backup option.
- Insert USB device– Then insert USB device.
- Add a drive- Select add a drive button.
- Select USB device– Then select USB device
- Select more option– Then select more option.
- Select backup now- Then select back up now option.
- Add folder– Select Add folder to backup other folder.