Paytm wallet is very useful to us. Paytm Wallet is an extremely secure digital wallet you can use to secure your money. Store your money on Paytm wallet and use it for DTH recharge, mobile recharge, shopping and also to pay your utility bills.
Easy way to put money of paytm-
- Go to the paytm add money.
- Enter amount you want to add and select on add money to wallet or select debit card.
- After selection enter the 16 digit number of debit card.
- Enter the expiry date of card.
- Write the 3 digit CVV number.
- And submit the information.
- Enter the verification code.
- Enter the new password remember this password money transfer to paytm from bank.
- Money will be added to your Paytm Wallet.
Easy way to Transfer Paytm Cash to Bank Account
- Go to Paytm wallet on your pc or mobile.
- Select the Transfer Money to Bank.
- Enter the name of the account holder in the Name field.
- Select the name of the bank.
- Select to get IFSC code.
- Minimum transfer money to a bank account is Rs. 2000.
- You will be charged 4% of the money if the cash is transferred to your bank account.
If you want add money on your paytm wallet and transfer paytm cash to bank you want to try this simple and easy way.