What Things Should be Keep in Mind While buying CCTV camera
Nowadays maximum people buy CCTV camera for their office, shops, home etc. For security all people want to buy CCTV camera but while buying CCTV camera all people are confused how to buy best CCTV camera and what things should be remember while buying CCTV camera. If you are planning to buy CCTV camera then here are some tips which help you to buy best CCTV camera. Before buying CCTV camera have a look on these tips.
What are the Ways to Select Best CCTV Camera
- Select the Type of Camera- According to your needs and recording, select a best camera.
- Standard Wired Color Security Camera- Wired cameras are mostly used for night vision. It is available in BNC or DIN terminations.
- Wireless Cameras- Wireless cameras are secure and it offer crystal clear video and audio.
- IP Network Camera- IP Network Cameras are connected to computer router or other net workable device. IP Network Camera accesses the cameras from remote locations over the internet.
- Type and Quality of Imaging Chip- CCTV security camera produce images using CMOS or CCD chips. Low price CCTV cameras usually use CMOS technology.
- Select Black and White Color Camera- If you want to buy CCTV camera for those place which have low light conditions, then buy black and white CCTV camera system.
- Light Level- Light levels are measured in Lux. The less light camera reproduces a clear image.
- Resolution- Higher resolution mean sharper image. So buy, higher resolution CCTV camera.
- CCTV Cameras System Recorders– Buy Digital video recorder (DVR) camera, it has best recorder system.
- Full HD CCTV Camera- Buy Full HD CCTVV camera. It record clear and sharp video.
- HD CCTV Camera- If you have low budget and you want to buy best CCTV camera then buy HD CCTV camera.
- Infrared CCTV Camera- Infrared CCTV camera have capacity to capture video in low light. Infrared CCTV camera referred to as IR cameras or night vision security cameras.