How to fix the hanging problem of HTC M8/one/mini phone
HTC phones are good looking and they have good features also. HTC phones have good quality that is why people want to buy it. But some when problem occurs in the mobile phone.
Hanging problem is a problem which definitely comes in the phone. There are too many ways to get out from this problem. Hanging problem is very irritating problem. Let’s go to know how to solve the hanging problem.
What are the ways to solve the hanging problem of HTC M8/one/mini
- Switch off your phone and then turn it on for once.
- Close all the apps which are running in the background of the phone.
- Remove the memory card and then try to run the phone.
- Check the RAM of your phone. Low RAM causes the hanging problem.
- Delete all the cache of installed apps.
- Which apps reduce the speed of your phone, uninstall them.
- Check that is your phone’s software is new or not.
- If all these methods are not working then do factory reset. Before doing this take the backup of your phone.
Questions and answers related to hanging problem of the HTC M8/mini/one mobile
Question 1- What causes the hanging problem comes in the HTC phone?
Answer – Running apps in the background, not deleting the cache and data of the apps, installing the third party apps, low RAM and corrupt memory card causes the hanging problem comes in the HTC.
Question 2- If the problem is due to the memory card in HTC phone then what to do?
Answer – If the problem is due to the memory card then remove it from the phone and connect to the PC. Delete all the viruses from the memory card. If this is not working then format your memory card and use it.
Question 3- After trying all the method in HTC phone, hanging problem is not solving then what to do?
Answer- If after trying all the method in HTC, hanging problem is not solving then reset your phone after taking the backup.
Question 4- If the phone is hanging after running an application then what to do?
Answer- If the phone is hanging after running an application then firstly finds out which app hangs the phone and uninstalls it.
Question 5- If hanging problem is started after installing the new software in HTC then what to do?
Answer – If hanging problem is started after installing the new software in HTC then install your old software again and do work on it.