How to fix the overheating problem of HTC One/Mini/M8 phone
We all know that HTC phone has its own value. HTC’s phone is launched in the market with great new features. Many people buy it.
But after running the any phone some problems occur in the phone. One of the problems is overheating. Overheating is a very normal problem. If you are running a phone from long time then heating is normal thing. If your phone is heated after some time then this is a sign to you for give the rest to your phone. But if your phone is heating up after 5 minutes then this is the overheating problem. For getting out of this problem follow these methods.
What are the Ways to solve the overheating problem in HTC One/Mini/M8 phone
- First of all see that from where the overheating problem is coming. If it is coming from the speaker area while calling then there is some problem in that part of the speaker or the speaker is damaged. If problem is coming from the back part of the phone then there is some problem in the battery or motherboard. It means that for solving the problem you have to know about the problem.
- Run your phone smartly. There are lots of features in your phone and you use too many features together. Like playing game, chatting, calling, messaging etc. This causes the overheating problem.
- Do not put your phone near to the hot area or hot things. Also do not keep the phone under the sunrays. This causes the overheating problem.
- Give time to your phone for breathing. We mean when you sit in a room from long time you feel suffocation and you need air. Same as that if you put your phone in the bag, purse or in pocket for long time then your phone started heating. Because your phone need some air for cooling. Due to heat the overheating problem will come.
- Remove the animated wallpaper from your phone. Remove those apps which are using too much battery.
- Keep updating the apps on your phone and also software of the phone. May be this is possible that overheating problem is coming due to old software and from not updating the apps.
- Sometimes there are so many files which have no use and you don’t know about that. That is why do wipe cash partition for once.
- Delete the cache and cookies of apps.
- Uninstall the third party apps. There are so many apps from which the overheating problem occurs. That is why uninstall those apps which have no need.
- If your phone is not solving the overheating problem after doing all these things then give the factory reset to your phone.
- After factory reset if the overheating problem is not solving then there is some hardware problem in the phone. Take your phone to the service center.
Question and Answer Related to Overheating Problem in HTC Phones
Question 1- What is the overheating problem of the phone?
Answer- When your phone start heating after some time working on it then this is called the overheating problem of the phone.
Question 2- Does overheating problem come when we put phone in the pocket?
Answer- Yes, the overheating comes when you put the phone in the pocket for long time.
Question 3- Why should charge the phone by removing the back cover?
Answer- Charge the phone by removing the back cover because some back covers trap the heat from outside and phone is also heated when it is on charging. If you will charge phone with back cover, overheating problem will occur.
Question 4- What should to do for saving the phone from overheating?
Answer- Close all the apps which are running in the background, do not put the phone on that place where temperature is high, do not use the phone while charging.