How to fix the charging problem of Samsung galaxy S6 phone
We all know that Samsung Company gave the all thing from mobile phone to house hold equipment. There is the great demand of Samsung’s phones in the market. Everyone has the craze of Samsung mobile.
Samsung also not disappoint to their customer and every year it launches new phone with new and attractive features for their customer. All the Samsung galaxy phones are very attractive phones. As the company moves forward, it launches the new phones of Samsung. But we all know how much the phone is good but there is always a drawback in it. Same as Samsung galaxy S6 has a drawback of charging problem. In the starting it runs very good but after some time the phone shows some problems. One of them is charging problem in Samsung galaxy S6.
What are the Ways to Solve the Charging Problem of Samsung Galaxy S6
- If you connect your phone to the charger and it is not charging then may be it is possible that there is some problem in your charger or USB cable. Try to connect your phone with another charger. If it will connect to other charger then that means problem is in your charger not in your phone.
- Once check your port of the phone. May be there is some dirt or lint is in the port of the charger or may be the pin is bent. Fix the bent pin with the help of toothpick. And after checking the port of charger, check the both port of the USB cable.
- If cable is cracked or damaged then buy new one.
- If your charger or USB cable is perfect then check the USB port of the phone. See that is there any dirt or lint in the port. If yes then clean it.
- Check your phone is charging or not by putting it in the different angles. Sometimes charging problem is the issue of loose port of the phone or charger. If your phone is not connecting in one angle then check it by putting in different angle.
- If the port of the phone or charger is loose then unfortunately you can do nothing. You have to take your Samsung galaxy S6 phone to the expert.
- Check your phone’s battery once. Who knows the phone’s battery is damaged and causes the charging problem.
- Use original charger of your phone.
- If all these methods are not responding or your phone has no problems then reboot or reset your phone. This is the last option.
Questions and answers related to charging problem of the Samsung galaxy S6 mobile
Question 1- What causes the charging problem comes in the Samsung galaxy S6 phone?
Answer- Damaged battery, loose port of the phone, loose charger and damaged USB cable are the causes of charging problem in the Samsung galaxy S6 phone.
Question 2- How can we fix the defective port of the Samsung galaxy S6 phone?
Answer- If the port is defective then you can do nothing. If you are not an expert then do not try to fix the phone yourself. This is harmful for your phone.
Question 3- Phone is not charging due to dirt or lint in the port of USB cable. How to fix?
Answer- If there is dirt or lint is in your USB cable’s port then cleans it with puff or toothpick and cotton with soft hands.
Question 4- Is the charging problem comes due to not update the software in Samsung galaxy S6?
Answer- Yes, sometimes charging problem is come due to not updating the new software in Samsung galaxy S6.