How to fix the charging problem of Samsung galaxy S7 phone
Samsung Company has given all the things from T.V to semiconductor. We all know that Samsung start the competition in market after launching the phone.
Every company wants to make a better phone than Samsung but Samsung is the big company in the region of mobile. Samsung is the one of the best company in world in mobile making. It has its own place. As the company moves forward, it is launching new phones of Samsung. But we all know if we want to buy new phone with new features, good quality then it has also a drawback. A drawback of the Samsung Galaxy S7 phone is charging problem. Let’s know how to solve the charging problem in Samsung galaxy S7.
What are the Ways to Solve the Charging Problem of Samsung Galaxy S7
- If you connect your phone to the charger and it is not charging then may be it is possible that there is some problem in your charger or USB cable. Try to connect your phone with another charger. If it will connect to other charger then that means problem is in your charger not in your phone.
- Once check your port of the phone. May be there is some dirt or lint is in the port of the charger or may be the pin is bent. Fix the bent pin with the help of toothpick. And after checking the port of charger, check the both port of the USB cable.
- If cable is cracked or damaged then buy new one.
- If your charger or USB cable is perfect then check the USB port of the phone. See that is there any dirt or lint in the port. If yes then clean it.
- Check your phone is charging or not by putting it in the different angles. Sometimes charging problem is the issue of loose port of the phone or charger. If your phone is not connecting in one angle then check it by putting in different angle.
- If the port of the phone or charger is loose then unfortunately you can do nothing. You have to take your Samsung galaxy S7 phone to the expert.
- Check your phone’s battery once. Who knows the phone’s battery is damaged and causes the charging problem.
- Use original charger of your phone.
- If all these methods are not responding or your phone has no problems then reboot or reset your phone. This is the last option.
Questions and answers related to charging problem of the Samsung galaxy S7 mobile
Question 1- What causes the charging problem comes in the Samsung galaxy S7 phone?
Answer- Damaged battery, loose port of the phone, loose charger and damaged USB cable are the causes of charging problem in the Samsung galaxy S7 phone.
Question 2- How can we fix the defective port of the Samsung galaxy S7 phone?
Answer- If the port is defective then you can do nothing. If you are not an expert then do not try to fix the phone yourself. This is harmful for your phone.
Question 3- Phone is not charging due to dirt or lint in the port of USB cable. How to fix?
Answer- If there is dirt or lint is in your USB cable’s port then cleans it with puff or toothpick and cotton with soft hands.
Question 4- Samsung galaxy S7 is not charging after getting wet. How to fix?
Answer- Remember that Samsung galaxy S7 is water-resistant not water-proof. That means water can be take place from anywhere. If your phone is not charging after getting wet then do not try to troubleshoot your phone. Switch off your phone and try to drying it. If phone is not fixing after this then take your phone to the expert.