How to fix the hanging problem of Samsung galaxy S7 phone
We all know that Samsung gave the all things from mobile phone to house hold equipment. There is a great demand of Samsung‘s phones in the market.
Everyone has a craze of Samsung mobile. Samsung also not disappoint to their customer. Samsung Company always launch new phone with new features for their customers. And all the Samsung galaxy phones are very attractive phone. As the company moves forward, it is launching new phones of Samsung. But we all know if we want to buy new phone with new features, good quality then it has also a drawback. A drawback of the Samsung Galaxy S7 phone is hanging problem. Let’s know how to solve the problem of hanging in Samsung galaxy S7 phone.
What are the ways to solve the hanging problem in Samsung galaxy S7 mobile phone
- Close all the apps which are running in the background of the phone.
- Remove the battery from the phone and then run your phone. May be there is problem is in your memory card.
- Clear the data of TouchWiz home app form your phone.
- Check your phone memory is low or not. If your phone memory is low then your phone will hang.
- Delete all the cache of the app from your phone.
- Which app reduces the speed of the phone, uninstall them. If your phone is hanging after running an application then uninstall that app.
- Check that the software is new or not.
- If all these methods are not working then do the factory reset in the phone. Before doing this take the backup of your phone.
Questions and answers related to hanging problem of the Samsung galaxy S7 mobile
Question 1- What causes the hanging problem comes in the Samsung galaxy S7 phone?
Answer – Running apps in the background, not deleting the cache and data of the apps, installing the third party apps, low RAM and corrupt memory card causes the hanging problem comes in the Samsung galaxy.
Question 2- If the problem is due to the memory card in Samsung galaxy S7 phone then what to do?
Answer – If the problem is due to the memory card then remove it from the phone and connect to the PC. Delete all the viruses from the memory card. If this is not working then format your memory card and use it.
Question 3- After trying all the method in Samsung galaxy S7 phone, hanging problem is not solving then what to do?
Answer- If after trying all the method in Samsung galaxy S7, hanging problem is not solving then reset your phone after taking the backup.
Question 4- If the phone is hanging after running an application then what to do?
Answer- If the phone is hanging after running an application then firstly finds out which app hangs the phone and uninstalls it.