How to solve the Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S7/J7/J5 Not Turning on Problem
Samsung galaxy phones are very good phones given by the Samsung. People want to buy these phones more and more. There are many features in Samsung galaxy which increases the demand in the market.
But when you use mobile phone after sometime there will be problem arise in the phone. Like when you buy Samsung galaxy S7/S5/J7/J5/S6, after some time it shows the problem of not turning on. Phone is automatically turned off while running and then not turns on. So here are some tips given to you for solving this problem. By follow these ways you can your problem.
What are the ways to solve the not turning on problem of Samsung galaxy S7/S6/S7/J7/J5
- Give a soft reset to your phone. For doing this press the power button for some time. If your phone’s power button is not working after turning off then remove the battery. Then press the power button for one minute. Put back the battery.
- Sometimes it happens that you give a soft reset to your phone and power button is not working. This happens when battery is empty. Plug the battery for 10 minutes in the charger. After plugging the battery in charger you will see the battery charging icon on the screen. If the icon is not showing then let the battery charge for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, you can see the charging icon.
- After 10 minutes charging, touch the phone and see is it hot or not. If it is hot then there is some problem related to your battery charging or USB. Immediately take your phone to the expert. This will be dangerous for phone.
- Boot your phone into the safe mode. From doing this all the third party apps will be uninstall. If your phone will be boot then there is chance of solving the problem. Try to boot your phone and then restart it.
- Boot your phone in recovery mode. If your boots on recovery mode then you can do wipe cache partition. This will delete the all data of the cache folder.
- If you have booted your phone in recovery mode but it is not doing wipe cache partition then do the factory data reset. This will format your phone.
- You can do factory reset or wipe cache partition when phone booted on recovery mode. If your phone is not booting on recovery mode then there is a problem of hardware.
- If you feel that there is a problem related to hardware then take your phone to the technician.
Questions and answers related to phone not turning on problem
Question 1- Samsung galaxy phone’s power button is not working after turn off what to do?
Answer – If your phone’s power button is not working after turn off then remove your phone’s battery and then press the power button for 10 minutes. Again put the battery in the phone and then try to turn on the phone.
Question 2- Phone is not turning in after soft reset what to do?
Answer- Sometimes it happens that phone does not turn on after soft reset then plug your phone for 10 minutes to the charger. Then turn on your phone.
Question 3- How many ways can boot the phone?
Answer – we can boot the phone by two ways-
- Boot in safe mode
- Boot in recovery mode
Question 4- Wipe cache partition is not happening after booting the phone in recovery mode?
Answer- If wipe cache partition is not happening after booting the phone in recovery then do factory data reset to your phone.