Using two monitors with one laptop
Adding two monitors in one laptop allow to expanding desktop, getting more screen real estate for your open programs. It makes laptop more comfortable to use. Multiple monitors give more screen real estate. Add multiple monitors to a laptop and move your mouse between them. Windows makes it very easy to set up additional monitors and your computer probably has the necessary ports.
Ways to use two monitor in one laptop
- Using VGA port– Put one plug into HDMI port and the second into a VGA port.
- Using USB– Add one or more monitors to your laptop via USB ports.
- PCMCIA Video Card- All laptops have PCMCIA support. You can usually add multiple monitors support by installing a PCMCIA video card.
- Docking Station with Video Card– Use docking station to connect one or more monitors to your laptop. Install a video card and then connect all.
- External Video Card– Use external video card it connect your laptop with one or more computer.
- Custom application- If you want to add more than 2 monitors than install custom application.