Step by Step details required to fill your online Application
Steps for applying Driving licence online process – Here I am going to explain you all the stages which you have to face during your online application. Following are the stages in Application Submission in Issuing Learner’s Licence in the following order:
- Fill Applicant Details : You need to fill your details like name, DOB, Address, etc.
- Upload Documents : Get ready with your documents scan copies because here you need to upload it online.
- Upload Photo and Signature : Get ready with the scan copies of your passport size Photo and Signature. You need to upload it here online.
- LL Test Slot Booking : Here you have to select the date and time to book your Learning Licence Test.
- Payment of Fee : Here you have pay the required fee for your test.
Question 1. How can I make Driving Licence online?
Answer: We have explained the complete procedure to make Driving licence online in our article. Please go through it and follow the process.
Question 2. Is Driving licence made from a state valid in another state?
Answer: Driving licence is valid in all over the India regardless of the state it was made from.
Question 3. What if I failed in the driving licence test?
Answer: In that case you can apply for a re-test after 7 days.
Question 4. I want to apply for the LMV (NT) Licence. Do I need to get trained from a motor driving school?
Answer: No, as it is not required for the non-commercial/transport vehicles.
Question 5. What if someone continues driving even after his/her license is suspended?
Answer: The punishment for such act is jail for three months, the vehicle used for driving will be seized and a charge-sheet will be filed against the person.