List of 20 shopping websites for clothes of men and women, 2018.
In this present world, technology has made human life so much cosy that people like to do work online as much as they can do. From booking tickets to ordering food everything is preferred online these days.
Though people still go to the stores for shopping, the range of people who shop online is growing day by day. And the huge credit goes to the ‘smartphones’ which made possible and feasible this access to the online shopping world. Anyone who has access to the internet on their smartphone can do online shopping from these varies websites while sitting at home or from anywhere. Even these websites have created their mobile apps for better access and convenience to their customers, so they can easily visit their websites and purchase various products from there. Now people can buy anything like daily used products, cosmetics, shoes, electronics goods, clothes for any age groups, can order food or recharge their bills (like electricity, DTH, Mobile, etc.) and book tickets for bus, railways and movies.
Buying clothes online is in trends now. There are so many companies who are providing the online service for purchasing and deliver that one to customer’s address. You can have the options to pay ‘online’ or ‘cash on delivery’. But the option of ‘Cash on Delivery’ is only available to certain geographical areas and also on selected products.
Here is the list of all these online shopping websites for the clothes of men and women.
- Myntra: An Indian fashion e-commerce website headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. This company was founded in 2007 by Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Lawania and Vineet Saxena, and in 2015, Ananth Narayanan became the CEO of the company. In May 2014, Myntra.com merged with Flipkart to compete against Amazon.
- Yepme: An online shopping company headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It was established in April 2011 by Vivek Gaur (also CEO of the company), Sandeep Sharma (COO & CTO) and Anand Jadhav (President). In June 2014, Bollywood actress Esha Gupta and actor Farhan Akhtar endorsed Yepme, and in December 2014, Yepme introduced Shahrukh Khan as its brand ambassador.
- Zabong: An Indian fashion and lifestyle e-commerce portal founded by Praveen Sinha, Lakshmi Potluri, Arun Chandra Mohan and Manu Jain. In July 2016 Flipkart acquired Jabong through its unit Myntra. Ananth Narayanan is the CEO of the company.
- Ajio: AJIO(pronounced aajio) is an Indian e-commerce company in the fashion space, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. AJIO was launched in 2016 by Reliance Retail, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries led by Chairman Mukesh Ambani.
- Koovs: KOOVSis an online store for western fashion, catering to menswear, womenswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery and beauty products. The company is founded by Rajesh Kamra, Amit Shukla and Manish Tewari in 2012, and headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana with an office in London, and serves to the Indian market. Lord Waheed Ali is the Chairman and Mary Turner is the CEO of the company. The website stocks Indian and international brands and its own range of clothing and accessories. The company has also collaborated with international designers.
- Limeroad: LimeRoad is an e-commerce and lifestyle and accessories website, which was founded in 2012 and its headquarters is located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Suchi Mukherjeeis an Indian businesswoman who is founder and CEO and conceived the idea of LimeRoad when she was 39 and on maternity leave.
- Fashionandyou: An online store for men and women clothing headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana. Harish Bahl and Pearl Uppal founded this company back in 2010 and Aasheesh Mediratta is the CEO since January 2013.
- Voonik: Voonik is an online marketplace operating in products for women’s fashion. The company is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. This company was founded by Sujayath Ali (CEO), Navaneetha Krishnan in 2013.
- Stalkbylove: A new-age fashion shopping site which brings chic and trendy women clothing suited to the taste of every fashion-forward lady at addictive prices. It is founded by Tushar Ahulwalia (CEO) and Rashmi Ahulwalia in 2012 at New Delhi.
- Thelabellife: com is an Indian e-commerce lifestyle brand based in Mumbai. It retails home décor, clothing and accessories. The collections are closely edited by Style Editors Sussanne Khan (Home Decor), Malaika Arora Khan (Clothing) & Bipasha Basu (Accessories & Shoe). It was founded by Preeta Sukhtankar (CEO) and co-founded by Yashika Punjabee in November 2012
- Perniaspopupshop: It is a New Delhi based online shopping website founded by Pernia Qureshi, a leading stylist and fashion icon for clothing designed by India’s Premier designers like Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi, Tarun Tahiliani, J J Valaya, Ritu Kumar, Anita Dongre, Satya Paul Masaba, and many more.
- 20dresses: A Mumbai based exclusive Members-Only site where you get your personal stylist and trendiest fashion products. It was founded by Sumant Kasliwal (CEO), and the style expert team of Alka Vyas and Sneha Singh.
- Zivame: A Bengaluru, Karnataka based Indian online e-commerce website which sells women’s undergarments and lingerie. It was founded in 2011 with the vision of helping women uninhibitedly shop for intimate wear. Richa Kar is the founder and CEO.
- Clovia: Cloviais one of the best online lingerie Store in India and a straight competitor for Zivame and holds the second place after Zivame.
All above websites are dedicated to clothing but there are few other shopping websites too where you can do your online shopping for various products. These websites provide a vast range of products from all different categories.
Note: Voonik, Thelabellife, Stalkbylove, Perniaspopupshop, 20dresses, Zivame and Clovia are especially for women. Rest websites are for both men and women, some of them for kids too.