Documents you require while filling your online Application for DL
Preparations to make before applying for Driving Licence: In this stage, you need to have make several preparations and gather all the required documents which you have to upload online at the time of applying for learner’s driving licence.
- Go to the official website of Parivahan Sewa .
2. Go to the “Download Forms” tab, and download the Medical Certificate ‘Form 1A’.
3. This form is to be filled in by a registered medical practitioner appointed for the purpose by the State Government or person authorized in this behalf by the State Government.
4. Get the scan copies of your passport size photograph, signature, address proof, age proof and Medical Certificate.
5. Once you collect the entire required documents (it should be in JPEG or JPG format and less than 1 MB in size), you may proceed further.
Once you follow all these steps, you can proceed to the next stage and start filling your application for the driving licence online. I hope you get the information which you are looking for and liked the article.
Question 1. Is it compulsory to have a medical certificate for obtaining a learner’s driving licence?
Answer: Yes, it’s a mandatory to have a medical certificate to obtain a learner’s licence.
Question 2. Are there any specific rules to follow during the learning vehicle driving?
Answer: Yes, there are 2 rules you must have to follow:
- Paste ‘L’ sign at the front and back of your vehicle, which must be visible from the distance.
- You cannot carry any other person on the pillion except your instructor.
Question 3. When I can apply for the permanent driving licence?
Answer: You are eligible to apply after 30 days from the date of issue of learner’s licence within the 6 months or 180 days.
Question 4. What is the age limit to get a driving licence?
Answer: The minimum age limit is for the gearless vehicle with the engine capacity of 50 cc or less, is 16 years and 18 years for the private 4 wheeler vehicles and 2 wheeler vehicles with gear. There is no upper age limit to get a driving licence.
Question 5. From which website I can apply for the driving licence?
Answer: You can go to the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India’s portal, ‘Parivahan Sewa’.